David is a black belt 14th Dan in Bujinkan Budo
● 1979 David began training in ninjutsu, Bujinkan Budo with Shihan Doron Navon.
● 1985 David traveled to Japan and for nearly a year he trained with Hatsumi Soke and several Japanese Shihans
● 1986 David received his Shodan (black belt, first degree) from Shiraishi Sensei in Japan.
● 1987 David returned to Israel and continued to train with Shihans Doron Navon and Moti Nativ.
● 1992 David passed his Godan (Fifth Dan) test under Soke Hatsumi.
● 1993 David moved to the US and continued to teach ninjutsu in classes and seminars in Boston, New York, Philadelphia and DC.
● 2010 David moved to Los Angeles and continues to teach the art under Bujinkan Budo Franklin Canyon